Kurviger auf Gt+ Display

Genau bei dem hab ich gekauft, und er hat mir gleich ein passendes für den Brake Mount von SP Connect designt, das hervorragend paßt.

In der Garage steht aktuell noch meine FJ 1200 ABS (3YA) Bj. '91 mit diversesten Verbesserungen -

aber inzwischen freue ich mich gewaltig über den Komfort meiner Tracer 9 GT+  :auto-biker:

And how does that support behave? Does it vibrate a lot? Is it stable? I'm quite interested. If you say it doesn't vibrate, and it's stable, I'll do what you say and get in touch on ebay with that seller.

Thank you.

Well, given that the windscreen holder is attached to the frame of the bike with a bit of flexibility the holder does bounce a bit. I didn't notice vibrations, but the bouncing took me a while to get used to it.

In der Garage steht aktuell noch meine FJ 1200 ABS (3YA) Bj. '91 mit diversesten Verbesserungen -

aber inzwischen freue ich mich gewaltig über den Komfort meiner Tracer 9 GT+  :auto-biker:

And does the connectivity with the bike work well for you?

My phone is a Samsung s22 ultra, and I have a WiFi connection failure. When I connect to the WiFi of the bike, I am disconnected, the myride link application comes out as disconnected from the bike, and that's why I use this support for another alternative.

What mobile phone do you use? In the photo I see that you have the WiFi and the myride link app connected at the same time. I'm looking for a mobile that won't fail.

Nope, the phone is not connected to the bike. I've got a Google Pixel phone on the latest firmware, but I couldn't get the phone to connect to the WiFi AND the cellular, and that's why I didn't even try Garmin Motorize. I was using Calimoto on My old bike and still am happy with it.

Samsung phones are reported to allow for simultaneous connection here in the forum. FWIU they ship a modified Android firmware which allows for that. YMMV.

• Hey,

dir scheint die Diskussion zu gefallen, aber du bist nicht angemeldet.

Wenn du ein Konto eröffnest merken wir uns deinen Lesefortschritt und bringen dich dorthin zurück. Zudem können wir dich per E-Mail über neue Beiträge informieren. Dadurch verpasst du nichts mehr.

Jetzt anmelden!