TERMIGNONI : Wer hat den Auspuff ?

Termignoni was sonst!! :clap:

Gruß Fazzo
    Fahre nie Schneller als Dein Schutzengel fliegen kann

Hi all, I am sorry, I don't speak German, so I'll continue in English if you don't mind.
    There are not many forums around for mt09 and termignoni, so I registered here, because this thread seems quite active.
    I have the total black termignoni installed and I really like the sound. :violin:
    With the "race" dbkiller installed I can hear a crackling noise on hard accelerations. The noise is only noticeable for some milliseconds right in the beginning of a hard acceleration and then it goes away but still it is annoying for my sensitive ears. So I removed the dbkiller at all and the noise is gone, but then the exhaust is becoming way too loud.. Replacing the race dbkiller with the normal one also solves the issue and that's how I use it right now. I tried leaving the race dbkiller for 1000km and see if the noise goes away but nothing changed. I also tried removing and re-installing the dbkiller still nothing. The noise is always noticeable under hard accelerations no matter if the engine is cold or not.

I would like to ask you guys if you have any similar noise issues, with the race dbkiller installed.

I would also like to share with you my dyno results with the race dbkiller installed, DNA filter, open airbox (cut-snorkel mod) and a custom map.
    fuchs dyno is not very generous regarding the horsepower and that torque dip at 5k rpm is quite common on some MTs and not noticeable to me. anyway here are the results.

You are welcome :)

I drove both db eaters and have no problem with them. The difference concerning the sound between normal and race is very small in my opinion. But maybe your crackling noise is based on a fitting problem of the race eater? Maybe too big tolerance inside the exhaust System? if its possible, you can make a video for YouTube to get a better impression what's wrong there?

MT-09 SP

Hi Basti,

erlich gesagt habe ich damals bei meiner Termi gar nicht daran gedacht den "Lichttest" zu machen. Nach Montage habe ich einfach die Anlage von Außen geprüft. Dass dir gleich 2x Mist zugesandt wurde war vielleicht auch nur Pech. Ich habe meine gut ein Jahr drunter geschnallt und kann nur sagen, dass der Sound sogar noch besser wird.

VG, Thorsten

Die Probleme bei der Anschaffung sind mittlerweile vergessen und nach zwei kurzen Ausfahrten letzte Woche kann ich nur sagen dass ich mit der Termi alles richtig gemacht habe :) Einfach herrlich der Sound. Da ist jeder Meter auf der Maschine eine Freude ;)

Gruß Basti

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Hat sich am Preis etwas getan? 800€ sind mir eigtl zuviel für einen "Auspuff".

Kannst du evtl. vllt auch einen link einstellen wo?

Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

MfG Chris

• Hey,

dir scheint die Diskussion zu gefallen, aber du bist nicht angemeldet.

Wenn du ein Konto eröffnest merken wir uns deinen Lesefortschritt und bringen dich dorthin zurück. Zudem können wir dich per E-Mail über neue Beiträge informieren. Dadurch verpasst du nichts mehr.

Jetzt anmelden!